Sunday 9 February 2014

All move...

I've really neglected this blog for quite a long time, the reason for which I can only now properly explain.

I had come to the point where I realised I had learned not all that I could (not that arrogant!), but all that I wanted about the crafts I've been doing for so very many years.

Increasingly, my interests were moving more towards the 'art' world.  It's something I've been wanting to get into for many years, but my confidence level was hovering around absolute zero.

Well, I decided to go for it.  I've been practising, experimenting, researching and all that and I have now decided that I need to 'come out' as an apprentice artist.

That's not to say that I might not occasionally revisit with a certain pertinent project, but, for the foreseeable future, I will now be concentrating on my brand new blog:

new blog

for anyone interested.

Thank you for all your support.

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment